Northwest Ohio ESC offers two types of Professional Development opportunities.
- On-site training events are held at our Archbold office unless otherwise noted. You may register online for any of the classes using the links provided. Click to expand and view current offerings.
- e-Learning courses are presented online using a course management system. Registrants need to download and complete the correct registration form and send it to the Northwest Ohio ESC. eLearning courses are also available in paper form.
2018-2019 Theme: It's not about the pieces, but how they fit together!
Download 2018-19 Professional Development Brochure
Onsite Training Events
**More events to be added. If you do not see your event, please check back soon!**
Directions to register:
- Choose the course below you wish to attend
- Choose the Register button on the right
- Login or create and account to proceed
- Choose "1" ticket from the dropdown menu – to register yourself
- Follow the directions to complete your registration
- You will receive an email (from Local Level Events) at the address you provided with your ticket & registration. This confirms your completed registration.
- You cannot cancel your own registration. Should you need to cancel, contact: Ashleigh Repp OR Linda Schlosser.
- NOTE: if you are sharing a computer with fellow employee, ensure the person before you has signed-out of the software before you try to register. Otherwise, it will tell you the event is sold out - as events are 1 ticket per person.
***Please plan to arrive at least 15 minutes early for attendance verification and bring along your printed ticket from your completed registration.
eLearning Courses (online registration, payment, and course link)
Safety and Violence Protection
**The price for this course has increased to $50.00.**
For questions, please call 567.444.4807 (ask for Kris or Linda) or email Kris Dobbelaere OR Linda Schlosser.