We are looking forward to seeing all ESC staff - new or experienced in any position - at our annual NwOESC Fall Staff Meeting taking place on Tuesday, August 8, 2023 at the Northwest Ohio ESC located at 205 Nolan Parkway in Archbold.
Our theme this year is "Every Day!" and we are so excited to kick off the 2023-24 school year with you! Amy Remer is our keynote speaker.
A FEW THINGS TO NOTE:
- Plan to arrive between 7:45 and 8:00 for registration and a "Grab and Go" breakfast as you get seated in the large conference space.
- The program will begin promptly at 8:20, and is a full work day on everyone's calendar.
- Each staff member attending will receive a voucher for a free meal to be used at one of the four food trucks we will have on site this year in conjunction with a large outdoor tent for socializing/networking and fun lawn games over lunchtime. Options this year include:
- Tropical Freeze
- Hill's BBQ
- Benny's Loncheria
- Stoked Wood Fired Pizza
- After lunch, staff will use time in the afternoon (through roughly 3:15) to meet with their supervisor as communicated OR for self-directed work at the ESC or other locations (i.e. classrooms, offices).
- The NWOCA Computer Lab will be available for use by staff on a first come/first serve basis.
- We have ample parking space for the day, but feel free to carpool if you'd like taking into consideration how/where you will spend your afternoon (at the ESC, your district, etc.).
- An agenda for the day is attached.
***If you are unable to attend, you will need to enter a full personal day into the Red Rover absence management system after July 1, 2023 .***
Looking forward to a great day of inspiration and information as we kick-off the new school year! Have a wonderful rest of your summer!
Kerri, Andy, Jill, Chad, and Homer