We are looking forward to seeing everyone, new or experienced in any position, at our annual NwOESC Fall Staff Meeting taking place on Tuesday, August 9, 2022 at the Northwest Ohio ESC located at 205 Nolan Parkway in Archbold.
Our theme this year is "Stepping Forward!" and we are so excited to kick off the 2022-23 school year with you! Brock Mealer is our keynote speaker, who will inspire us with his story of persevering against overwhelming odds no matter what the challenge.
A few things to note:
*As the theme this year is "STEPPING FORWARD", all staff are encouraged to wear their crazy socks/footwear!
*Everyone will be participating in a fun interactive game, so please be sure to bring your smartphone or tablet so that you can play along!
- We have ample parking space on-site this year. Feel free to carpool as you are able.
- Plan to arrive between 7:45 and 8:00 for registration and a "Grab and Go" breakfast as you get seated in the large conference space.
- The program will begin promptly at 8:30, and is a full work day on everyone's calendar.
- After lunch, staff will use time in the afternoon (through roughly 3:15) to meet with their supervisor as communicated OR for self-directed work at the ESC or other locations (i.e. classrooms, offices). *We will have technology available for use for Public School Works Compliance training if staff are interested.
- Each staff member attending will receive a voucher for a free meal to be used at one of the four food trucks we will have on site this year in conjunction with a large outdoor tent for socializing/networking over lunchtime. Options this year include:
- Tropical Freeze
- Hill's BBQ
- Benny's Loncheria
- Rolling Fire Pizza
- An agenda for the day is attached.
***If you are unable to attend, you will need to enter a full personal day into the Red Rover absence management system .***
Looking forward to a fun and informative day and to a great start to the coming school year! Take care and enjoy the rest of summer!